Wenzhou Hehuang WireMesh Co., Ltd. We are a company that can provide polyester printing Screen mesh and other consumable, specifically for the printing industry. The production base in Hebei province can provide high quality products. We seek survival from our quality and look for development by our credibility. Provides the quality product and the service, lets the customer be satisfied.
Our company has imported the most advanced process and technic from Switzerland, as well as intellectual electronic warping machine made in Germany, automatic heat setting machine, water washing machine, advanced examing and testing instrument and also has a number of well trained technicians and workers.
We have followed the vision of Best Quality, Timely Delivery, Reasonable Price and Excellent Services in doing business with our customers. We have won appraises from our customers with good quality and reputation. We sincerely welcome you to visit our factory and would like to establish long-term business relationship with customers home and abroad.
Listing Type: Bronze Tier
Contact Number(s): +8619933081123; +8618332081860; +8657788698262;
Year of Company Establishment: 1997
Production Capacity Per Month: 20000 M
Minimum Quantity Per Order: 1 M
Delivery Lead Time: 7 Days
Polyester Screen Printing Mesh Fabric is one of the most advanced high-tech mesh fabric products in 1990s for screen printing.
With high quality material, Reking produces super quality polyester and polyamide bolting cloth for screen printing. Reking also have the most advanced testing instruments and technicians well trained to guarantee a reliable quality.
Monofilament Polyester Screen Printing Mesh(Low-elongation) Features:
- Low-Elongation Monofilament Polyester Screen printing mesh is what we are producing now in a wide range of mesh counts
our products offer significant advantages over the traditional monofilament polyester:
- Faster tensioning without damage to the threads;
- Improved fabric strength;
- Faster tension stabilization;
- Higher tension threshold and breaking point;
- Less tension loss during the stretching process;
- Faster turnaround time from the screen room to the pressroom;
- Improved registration due to stable tension;
- Faster printing speeds.
- CD/DVD Printing, Ceramic Decorating, Graphic Screen Printing, Package Printing, Printed Electronics, Printing on Glass, Solar Cell Printing, Textile Printing, etc.
- Monofilament polyester mesh screen (low-elongation) is available with a wide range of mesh counts and has significant advantages compared with traditional polyester mesh.
No Available Related News